Boxaroo is automating the global $140bn Promotional Products industry. We work with clients like Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Visa, Goldman Sachs and so on to produce company swag and branded merchandise. We produce swag, and we also provide distribution, fulfilment and warehousing services to go with it. See our services at www.boxaroo.co.
On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/heyboxaroo
On The Gram: https://www.instagram.com/boxaroo.co
Some press coverage about us: https://boxaroo.co/blogs/blogaroo/tagged/press-coverage
We are looking for a generalist intern. She or he will get to dip their feet in various aspects of our business. We don’t expect you to have any specific prior experience. All we ask is that you’re willing to learn, you’re committed, and you’re driven.
This is a paid full-time internship.
Some of the things you might do:
- Sales: prospect for leads
- Account management: help clients with orders and production
- Marketing: guerrilla marketing, social media marketing and content marketing
- Generate swag ideas for clients
- Research suppliers and manufacturers globally
Some of the things you might learn:
- How a B2B startup works
- How technology is helping an old-world industry evolve
- Bootstrapping, building, iterating and keeping it lean
- How the merchandising industry works
- The effectiveness of swag in marketing and brand-building
- Product manufacturing and distribution
- Product customization methods and processes
Culture and Compensation:
- Startup environment – casual, nimble, always changing, challenging
- Paid internship: $500 per month